About Dalyce Brandt
With over 35 years of experience working in local government and non-profit administration, First Nations, and being a solopreneur, Dalyce now finds her passion combining experience and education in administration, leadership and business development to provide a unique approach to business and strategic planning, leadership training, relationship building and coaching.
Volunteering has been a big part of Dalyce's life. As an adult, it has honoured her to serve on many executive boards at a local, regional and provincial level.
- MA in Leadership
- iap2 – Community consultation training
- Implicit Career Search Practitioner
- Accredited Certified Professional Coaching
- Local Government Administration Certificate
- Recreation Leadership Diploma
- Visual Practitioner Training
- Leisure Development Program Certificate