Facilitated workshops integrate leadership, group coaching skills, tools and toys with the graphic facilitation. The workshops are engaging, fun and very productive. Participants really love the coaching tools and toys that stimulate ideas, open dialogue, and broader thinking. Participants say the colourful graphics provide clarity of purpose, direction, insights and solutions.
Check out: Sharp Image Consulting Sample Graphics
What is so great about using graphics in facilitation? The reasons are many:
- our brains understand better in pictures than words;
- graphics use both the left and right side of the brain for more effective outcomes;
- graphics help groups see how the ideas are evolving, recognize how they feel about the issues, and develop a shared understanding of the issues.
- graphics illuminate a path where otherwise it isn’t always obvious;
- graphics connect and engage participants;
- graphics tell a story;
- graphics add an element of fun into a workshop;
- graphics are a powerful tool to help people feel heard;
- graphics always help produce outcomes that people can relate to, embrace, and support.
Delivery of Workshops:
Designed for the needs of your organization.
This would include research, planning and preparing the graphic templates. Generally, a one day workshop would require one day of preparation.
Workshop delivery day:
This would include all materials, supplies and you can keep the graphics from the day.
Travel: Travel costs to the workshop location will be determined with the client.
Fees: As workshops vary with the number of participants, days, hours and preparatory work, prices are customized for the clients needs.
A studio graphic is a detailed visual produced in the Sharp Image Consulting studio. Studio graphics are commissioned by a client wishing to visually depict their organizational plan, services or systems. A studio graphic is also completed for clients choosing to have a graphic summarizing the outcomes of the facilitated workshop that can be reproduced in various paper sizes for all the staff to post by their respective desk, to post on their website, add to their reports or display in the office / business entrance.
Fees: A studio graphic will vary in cost depending on the size of the graphic requested, research required, and visual details.